Job title : HSE Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The Country HSE Manager is responsible for advising and supporting line management in ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and standards remain an integral part of the country or sub-GeoUnit’ s business, equal in priority to production and profitability. The HSE Manager is a role model regarding HSE policies and standards.
- Develop managers’ awareness of HSE policies and standards as integral to line management responsibilities and objectives.
- Develop a competent and motivated HSE organization.
- Assist the Geounit HSE’s manager with: Achieving year on year accident reductions toward the ultimate goal of zero accidents; defining HSE objectives; liaising with customers, contractors and agencies regarding HSE; regularly assessing risks; preparing and implementing HSE plans to comply with HSE policies, standards and procedures; defining HSE metrics and maintaining records; monitoring the perception of SLB services among customers; conducting management review meetings to assess the effectiveness of the HSE Management System and identifying improvements; supporting the Supply Chain function on HSE related contractors.
- Ensure that HSE risks are identified, and risk management plans are implemented.
- Ensure HSE training is provided to all personnel, including contractors, to meet minimum and job-related training.
- Make sure all accidents and non-conformances are investigated and followed up as per the HSE Standards; participate in investigations of major failures and accidents.
- Advise management on corrective actions required.
- Advise management on the level of compliance with local and national regulations.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and active personal involvement among all personnel through prevention and reporting of non-conformances.
- Lead the audit program and verify compliance with company standards using appropriate checklists.
- Develop HSE partnerships with customers, suppliers, and contractors, and promote SLB HSE leadership within the Industry.
- Keep abreast of new documentation and training material related to HSE and inform management accordingly.
- Ensure regular updating of personal certifications and training.
- Coach and guide team members on HSE training and competency progress.
We are looking for people that are goal driven, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable and collaborative skills with the below qualifications
- BSC degree in any Engineering field of study
- Minimum of 7 years practical HSE managerial experience
- Self-Driven, proactive and passionate about HSE culture
- Evidence of strong leadership roles with minimal supervision
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- HSE Manager jobs