About HRLeverage Africa’s Job offer
Job title : Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an innovative Electrical Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for improving plant and equipment operation efficiency by providing automation & electrical maintenance support to the plant.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Ability to single-handedly and efficiently perform electrical installation jobs
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.