Bradfield Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size.Our client include leading private educational institution, law firms, hospitals and many more.
Our client is a leading legal firm in Lagos. The organization therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a HR Officer.
- Provide support to the HR Manager in the preparation, monitoring, implementation, and management of firm-wide retention activities.
- Assist the HR Manager in the management of staff absences and leave reporting.
- Ensure exit procedures and checklist are up to date and activities are complied with by all exiting staff.
- Assist the HR Manager in the planning, development, and implementation of effective HR strategies for the firm.
- Contribute to and advise on the development and delivery of the HR strategy, ensuring that HR support is aligned to the firm’s overall objectives.
- Assist the HR Manager in planning, coordination, research, and delivery of HR projects, identified through business planning and employee engagement surveys.
- Ensure that information obtained through Human Resource Planning ïHRP’ is used to identify surplus and unutilized human resources by rendering a comprehensive skill inventory for facilitating decision making such as promotions and other management functions.
- Provide support to the HR Manager in the planning, organization and effective communications of all HR policies and procedures to staff.
- Assist the HR Manager in administering and monitoring all HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance by staff.
- Provide inputs and support to the development, implementation, review, and monitoring of all HR action plans and projects.
- Assist the HR Manager in developing and defining structures and practices that nurture employee skills and maximize return on investment in human capital across the practice groups and departments.
- Assist the HR manager in firm-wide projects involving multiple departments and inter-disciplinary teams.
- Take an active part in internal projects that impact the ways staff work; identify internal or external trends that may affect corporate culture and assist the HR Manager in developing resource management plans outlining ways to execute effective project management processes for the HR department.
- Assist the HR Manager with the administration and maintenance of staff performance review process.
- Work with the HR Manager in ensuring that all staff have a Personal Development Plan (PDP) within (60) days of recruitment and annually thereafter.
- Provide support to the HR Manager in ensuring performance appraisals are conducted for all staff; effectively following up with the practice groups/departments where necessary.
- Assist the HR Manager in the management of poor performance, advising on solutions and assisting with their implementation.
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Provide support and advice to the HR Manager in implementing and applying performance-related policies.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the annual HR budget.
- Provide administrative services in HR aspects including compensations and benefits.
- Contribute to development of learning and development and training plans.
- Support the learning and development activities of the firm, ensuring that initiatives and opportunities are aligned to the firm’s goals.
- Maintain an awareness of staff training and developmental needs.
- Assist the HR Manager and Director, Knowledge Management in monitoring, measuring, and reporting on staff training and development plans.
- Maintain confidentiality of staff records and individual conversation, sharing important and useful information with the HR Manager.
- With supervision from the HR Manager, provide regular HR updates emails to keep the firm informed of HR activities.
- Assist the HR Manager in conducting relevant staff surveys and drafting action plans/reports based on insights provided. Coordinate with the hospitality and events teams to organize office social events and team bonding activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Master’s degree in relevant field above (optional).
- Human Resources professional qualification and certifications (added advantage)
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in relevant Human Resources Management or similar roles. Relevant experience working in a professional services firm is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Resources principles and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant technology, procedures, practices, and processes used within the HR industry.
- Commitment to the principles and philosophy of customer service.
- Excellent inter-personal and persuasion skills;
- Excellent problem solving, listening, learning and analytical thinking skills;
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.