Sophia ERP Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a skilled female HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing and implementing policies, managing procedures and carrying out key administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and execute staff requisition, requirements, and issues
- Draft, update and maintain key HR documentation such as job description, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Source candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Recruit staff, develop job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlist applicants, interview and select candidates.
- Issue Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employeesÛª leaves, medical and attendance record. Keep track of employeesÛª attendance / absenteeism and report to MD.
- Review, update and maintain proper documentation of Employee information on the HR Information Software.
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Attend to employeeÛªs grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employeeÛªs termination or exit.
- Plan company events or activities on occasions by managementÛªs approval
- Plan, organise and conduct training sessions for employees and external customers as directed in the CompanyÛªs strategic plan.
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records
- Produce reports, compose correspondences, and draft new contracts.
- Develop training and development programs and resources
- Carry out necessary administrative and general Human Resource duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc./HND in HR management or related course and must have completed NYSC.
- At least 1-3 years working experience in the HR field.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to engage teams and create a pleasant working experience
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Discrete and professional at all times.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos and on the mainland preferably
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*HR Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online