Archer Daniels Midland’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
Department: Human Resources
- ADM has multiple businesses in Nigeria, including Human Nutrition and Animal Nutrition.
- The HR manager will coordinate and manage the implementation of the local HR policies, administration and people management programs in the country, in order to ensure that business goals are achieved and the right talent is attracted and retained in order to achieve the foreseen growth.
Work closely with the local management team to ensure HR aspects of the business strategy are addressed in a timely manner; act as the HR business partner for local managers:
- Develop and coordinate implementation of local HR policies, employee handbook and benefits, to ensure compliance with local legislation and alignment with corporate HR policies
- If relevant, negotiate and consult with the relevant employee representatives on relevant terms and conditions, as well as people related topics which require consultation
- Manage the external payroll and benefit providers
- Manage the full people life-cycle at the location, including recruiting, promotions, relocations/expatriations and terminations
- Participate in HR projects, including reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions;
- Organize learning & development for colleagues at the location
- Manage employee grievances and disciplinary cases
- Responsible for managing all HR related administration and HR systems
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent in HR related field
- Proven HR management experience within a multinational organization, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of employment law and HR practices in Nigeria
- Strong people management and communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Collaboration and teamwork with the local management team, as well as the regional HR organization are important
- Recruitment skills and ability to attract talent
- Intermediate level in MS software package (e.g. outlook, Word, Excel).
- Analytical skills to ensure data accuracy
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work independently
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
- Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
- An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*HR Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online