1 week ago
Job title : HR Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Humanities, or other relevant disciplines.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Other professional certifications e.g., ACIPM, SHRM, etc. would be an added advantage
- At least 10 years post qualification relevant experience with a thorough understanding of HR functions such as Recruitment, Talent Mgt., and Workforce Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a senior management role
- Demonstrable achievements in landmark project
Skills / Competence:
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and inspire to improve organizational efficiency, competent strategic planning, and business development.
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Relevant experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with vendors, clients, and other employees to drive business results
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Intermediate competency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and other information management software programs.
- Talent development and succession management
- Focus on identification, selection, and retention of best-in-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Lead jobs
- Salary Offer: *********