Job title : HR Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who possesses sound knowledge of Human Resources and keen on ethics.
- Proven Knowledge and experience in HR functions such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management, etc.
- Understanding of Nigerian labor laws and policy formulation.
- Must be able to make data-driven decisions.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in management or social sciences or a relevant field; professional certifications is an added advantage.
The HR Lead will be responsible for the following:
Recruitment and Retention
- Ensure EiE is one of the most desirable places to work in the civic sector space.
- Maintain and regularly update recruitment databases of prospective candidates for all positions.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of new hires.
- Ensure cordial and healthy coworking relationships among all units.
- Oversee staff engagement at all levels (employee orientation and on-boarding).
- Investigate and manage employee grievance procedures.
- Regularly review staff salaries and make recommendations for promotions/ upgrades in consultation with Unit Leads.
Policies and Guidelines
- Conduct continuous review and study of all human resources processes, policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Develop and implement a performance management process and policy.
- Develop training programs that align with the company’s strategy.
- Review of standard operating procedures (SOPs), KPIs and policies to verify compliance or otherwise.
- Manage the implementation of EiE’s Working From Home (WFH) Policy.
- Develop and monitor the annual budget that includes Human Resources services, special events, birthday celebrations, etc.
- Provide directional leadership in talent optimization and organizational effectiveness.
- Liaise with the Finance Lead to ensure prompt payment of salaries and other statutory payments.
- Ensure all HR records and employee records are maintained properly and up to date.
Conduct exit interviews for employees leaving the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of employee-relation functions inclusive of employee absences and vacations/leave.
- Plan and execute periodic team bonding activities.
- Plan the Annual Staff Retreat with the Administrator.
How to Apply for this Offer
If you fit this profile, kindly send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Lead jobs