Assist to Hire Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : HR Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, VI and Ajah
We seek to hire a Human Resources Intern to join our growing organization, who will act as the first point of contact for client and company management on all issues related to human resources.
You must be a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Negotiate and close HR Outsourcing deals.
- Assist in recruitment of new hire for external clients.
- Support HRBP team in the management of drivers effectively.
- Ability to run Facebook ads to promote online courses.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning.
- Support HRBP team and cross-functional partners with project planning and execution
- Develop and nurture partnerships with external clients.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Assist with data entry and collection for HR investigations and projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Must have a personal laptop.
- Male candidate for gender balance.
- The prospective candidate must have an interest in HR.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Have a flair for social media
- Knows how to do Instagram reels
- Can conveniently work from home
*HR Intern jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria