Job title : HR Generalist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talents.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Regulate and manage internal company policy, code of conduct and ethics.
- Oversee staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Ensure compliance of Labour regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Work closely and effectively with the Head of department to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources / International Relations / Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resource.
- Knowledge of HR Softwares and database.
- Professional certifications such as CIPM, SHRM is an advantage.
- Must reside within Lekki-Ajah environs.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Generalist jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!