Job title : HR Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 21, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As the HR Director, you are responsible for planning, leading, directing, developing and coordinating the policies, activities and staff of the Human Resource Department. You are to develop HR Strategies and oversee operations.
- Your strong leadership and organization skills are very prominent to the role for the growth of the Organization.
Strategic HR Leadership
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the organization’s overall business objectives
- Lead efforts to define, cultivate and reinforce the organizational culture.
- Provide guidance to senior management on human capital issues and workforce planning.
- Lead HR’s role in change management initiatives.
Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- Oversee the recruitment process, ensuring the organization attracts and hires top talents
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies and recruitment policies.
- Implement and oversee performance management systems, including goal-setting, appraisals, and feedback processes.
- Design and manage the performance appraisal system
- Work with managers to enhance employee performance and development
Training and Development
- Identify training needs, design training programs, and oversee professional development initiatives.
- Facilitate continuous learning and skill enhancement to support career growth.
Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Develop and manage compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain talents
- Conduct regular market analysis to ensure compliances
- Develop and implement programs to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conduct surveys and analyze feedback to make data-driven improvements.
HR Analytics and Reporting
- Utilize HR metrics and analytics to assess the effectiveness of HR Programs
- Provide regular reports to leadership on key HR performance indicators
- Design and create HR dashboards to present key metrics in a visually accessible format.
- Develop and implement succession plans to identify and groom future leaders within the organization.
- Ensure a robust pipeline of talents for key roles.
- Use data to refine and improve the succession planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. (Masters is an added advantage)
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Expertise in talent acquisition strategies
- Ability to manage employee relations
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislations and regulations
- Experience in designing and managing competitive total rewards packages.
- Familiarity with HR technology solutions
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking and strong industry knowledge
- Professional certifications such as PHR/CIPM is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv and cover letter to email@example.com
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Director jobs