Job title : HR Business Partner – Northern Nigeria
Job Location : Kano
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To strategically partner with the business, implement initiatives that will boost organizational performance and deliver comprehensive HR services throughout NNFM.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning process and talent management framework in the business units.
- Provide HR advisory services to employees in assigned business units with respect to HR transactional and specialist services.
- Provide first line HR support and advice on organization design and development issues.
- Ensure optimal manning levels in assigned BU, whilst keeping a close watch on headcount efficiency, maintain and report agreed productivity metrics.
- Work closely with other HR functions as it relates to assigned business units to drive HR global agenda and improve overall HR service delivery.
- Facilitate annual objective setting process and ensure effective performance management process.
- Monitor all L&D intervention programs to close competency gaps.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Possess interpersonal and stakeholders’ management abilities.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related HRIS software.
- First degree in any course.
- Professional membership with CIPM
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics in the capacity of HRBP in similar industry.
- Expertise in organizational leadership, performance evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Hausa language is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Business Partner – Northern Nigeria jobs