Job title : HR Business Partner
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
To strategically partner with the portfolio/business, implementing initiatives that will boost the performance of the business unit and delivering comprehensive HR services.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning process and talent management framework in the business units.
- Provide HR advisory services to employees in assigned business units with respect to HR transactional and specialist services.
- Provide first line HR support and advice on organisation design and development issues.
- Ensure optimal manning levels in assigned BU, whilst keeping a close watch on headcount efficiency, maintain and report agreed productivity metrics.
- Work closely with other HR functions as it relates to assigned business units to drive HR global agenda and improve overall HR service delivery.
- Facilitate annual objective setting process and ensure effective performance management process.
- Monitor all L&D interventions to close identified competency gaps.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Possess interpersonal and stakeholders’ management abilities.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related HRIS software.
- First degree in any course.
- Professional membership with CIPM.
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics in the capacity of HRBP in similar industry.
- Expertise in organizational leadership, Performance evaluation will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Business Partner jobs