Airtel’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Business Partner jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The position will have overall responsibility for supporting and providing professional and strategic consultative services to Line Management in the delivery of HR value propositions in alignment with business and people strategy.
- The role holder will also ensure necessary operational support for regional team operations.
Other job objectives will also include:
- Effective Business Partnering – Liaise with respective regional head in the alignment of general HR strategy with functional strategy.
- Provide support and representation for HR Subject Matter Experts in region.
- Effective Headcount Management and Talent Management – Ensure efficient and effective headcount manpower planning in line with regional strategic plan
- Champion the identification and deployment of talent in function of primary assignment
- Liaise with Line and Talent Development and Engagement in building people capacity and performance.
- Continuously improved employee engagement – Facilitate best fit Organizational Development interventions in area of Functional assignment (Skip Level Meetings, Town Hall Meetings, Spot Bonus awards and other R & R initiatives)
- Facilitate Employee Engagement cascade and development of action plans
- Champion implementation of HR initiatives in region
- Employee Relations – Provide apt advice and counsel to Line on talent management, performance management, conflict resolution and other areas of employee relations.
- Facilitate and guide various stakeholders on corrective actions, grievances, conflicts and disciplinary procedures
- Employee Well Being- Ensure timely and effective deployment of all Employee Well Being initiatives in the region.
- HR Information Management – Design of Regional structure in Line with Headcount Management and Organizational Structure policy
- Conduct trends and report analysis on various HR indices.
- Ensure accuracy and management of employee records
- Employee Services – Effective management of fleet and transport logistics for the region.
- Ensure cost effective facilities management of all zonal/ regional offices for best in class work environment.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- 1st Degree in Human Resources / Behavioral Sciences
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM is desirable
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Proven organizational development, performance management and employee relations skills
- At least 5 – 8 years Human Resources experience in a multinational business environment in an HR Generalist role
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute HR strategies linked to organizational goals
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute HR strategies linked to organizational goals.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*HR Business Partner in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online