Willers Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Assistant (Off Shore) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in a Social Science discipline
- MasterÛªs Degree will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years experience in Human Resources
- Relevant certification(s).
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Information Protection (IP) Practices
- Reporting and Analysis
- Time management
- Relationship Management
- Database Administration
- Communication skills.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*HR Assistant (Off Shore) in Lagos