Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HR Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in Processing payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Organizes work and see to the proper administration of employees
- Carry out HR related and Sales related duties.
- Carryout employee appraisal.
- Give HR related report
- Maintains quality service by following organization standard
- B.Sc or HND in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in HR duties..
- Must be ready to carry out both HR sales and operation duties
- Must reside on the mainland
- Must have experience in recuitments.
- Experience in the consulting company is an added advantage
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Excellent written and verbal.
- Must be flexible, opened and ready to learn.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Female preferably.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.