Job title : HR Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- we are looking for a motivated and result-driven HR analyst. You possess a high level of business acumen as you’ll be responsible for the training and development of staff.
- In this role, you will submit reports regarding employee records, labor laws, and employee surveys. Using data collected through HRIS.
- The HR analyst will recommend changes to improve the culture in the organization and make suggestions about staff hiring and retention.
- Ultimately, a top-notch HR analyst will pay meticulous attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Collecting data on payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, employment records, and exit interviews.
- Implementing relevant HR metrics in order to determine the efficiency and impact of the workforce.
- Analyzing data and statistics for trends with regard to recruitment practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws.
- Optimizing and implementing new data processes and systems.
- Compiling reports of data results and presenting these to senior managers.
- Identifying short- and long-term goals to ensure top-notch employee performance.
- Recommending policies that will improve the culture within the company and suggest ways in which to hire the best candidates for the job.
- Evaluating jobs and reviewing both existing and new positions and communicating the results of this to senior management.
- Identifying why candidates and employees choose to work within a company and recommending areas in the workplace that can be improved.
- Reviewing job descriptions to impact positively on employee retention.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any Social Sciences course
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience..
- Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS).
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Familiarity with HR operations, such as hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An in-depth understanding of labor laws.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Analyst jobs