- This job has expired!
About HR AId’s Job offer
Job title : Project Manger – Digital Products
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, HollaTags is a digital technology company delivering innovative techniques for business communication through mobile (VOICE, SMS, USSD, Mobile VAS) and the development of API’s. The APIs built are the interface clients need to drive connectivity with their audience and build campaigns. Hollatags’ take digital experiences up a notch without compromising on quality and security.
The Project Manager will play a vital role in the product development/delivery process and engage customers across Financial Services, Tech, Telco and other verticals. The individual will be responsible for planning and managing key digital projects, coordinating, reporting and ensuring the timely completion of projects within budget and scope.
- Identify, develop, and communicate project work plans, scope, timeline, and project resourcing requirements
- Set and manage customer expectations of project deliverables then communicate, as needed, to cross functional teams including developers, product managers, designers and others
- Monitor and report on the progress of all project activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Manage relationships, engagements and communications with external and internal customers/vendors/partners, drawing up technical documents, project timelines and ensuring objectives are met.
- Manage and drive issues to closure
- Responsible for managing overall project budget and approving all purchase orders
- Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between clients and appropriate team members
- Ensure project documentation and reporting is complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Bachelors degree in any related field with 5+ years’ project management experience managing digital products/projects
- PMP Certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects concurrently
- PMP certification would be an added advantage
- Exceptional planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants shpuld send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail