Job title : HR Advisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Partner line managers to ensure smooth implementation of operational HR agenda aligned to agreed HR policies e.g. Recruitment, exits management, Discipline, Engagement, Welfare, transfers, etc
- Work with line managers to develop talent plans for G5 & G6 and training needs for the team
- Provide insights and propose solutions on a broad range of topics. Eg. 1) Talent management using own insights to engage with managers on plans and solutions. 2) Leadership capability/people management skills – providing coaching to managers, giving feedback and support on their own capability and impact, and implementing more formal learning programmes where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with our HR colleagues in the centre of expertise to execute agreed talent plan, ensuring appropriate capability and talent plans are devised and brilliantly executed
- Support supply chain to implement change agendas and other initiatives that would for the realization of the overall business objectives
- Partner Line Managers to ensure ongoing engagement plans are successfully implemented. Drive employee motivation and engagement, with a tangible impact in creating the desired culture within the function.
- Ensure line managers create the appropriate performance culture in their teams by ensuring robust and consistent performance management is in place.
- Utilise employee data (turnover, absence, performance, demographics, talent, and reward) to proactively diagnose potential issues and trends that form future people plans.
- Coaching of line managers and leaders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Advisor jobs
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 117 jobs