1 week ago
Job title : HR Advisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To deliver various human resources initiatives to support the business (this includes execution of approved HR strategy for business line(s), HR policies, procedures and processes in designated business area) and drive the achievement of overall corporate objectives.
- Assist with the implementation of developmental interventions within assigned business group and ensures implementation of approved training plans
- Assists in the development and implementation of initiatives that will drive increased employee satisfaction and engagement levels across the group
- Maintain an up-to-date human resource information database for assigned group and generate scheduled or requested reports to assist decision-making.
- Maintain sound level of literacy about the assigned business group, customer journey maps / value proposition, competition through engagement with necessary stakeholders and active participation in business meetings.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to Senior HR Business Partner on line business and HR activities with updates on performance against set targets while noting areas of improvement.
- Participate in relevant projects, that enhance Interswitch’s reputation as an employer of choice.
- Actively involved in identifying ways to improve service delivery and strengthen workforce capability towards overall improvement of the Business Group.
- Support the implementation and ensure compliance with approved HR policies, processes and procedures within assigned business group.
- Assists the Senior HR Business Partner to develop HR plans and budget for assigned Group/Division
- Support the seamless delivery of transactional HR services to assigned business groups.
- Anticipate the need for change, diagnose underlying issues and build the case for change with necessary stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of approved HR programs and/or initiatives for business line
- Support Senior HR Business Partner with manpower planning while ensuring assigned business group is adequately staffed to deliver on its mandate.
- Support implementation of performance management processes by ensuring that evaluations and recommendations are completed on time and within set guidelines
- B.Sc./HND in any discipline
- Certification from reputable HR bodies (CIPD, CIPM, HRCI) would be an added advantage Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Generalist or Specialist in large organizations with multiple stakeholders
Deadlines: May 25 2023
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Advisor jobs