- This job has expired!
Job title : HR Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a highly regarded leader in the cybersecurity technology sector, is on the hunt for an HR Administrator who will not only champion employee well-being but also redefine the way we work remotely. In this role, you’ll be the architect of change, shaping the future of HR practices in the cybersecurity field. If you’re ready to make an impact, grow professionally, and contribute to our mission of protecting organizations from cyber threats while enhancing our employees’ lives, then we want to hear from you!
To be successful in the role, the candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience within structured organizations; tech industry experience preferred
- ACIPM (Associate Chartered Institute of Personnel Management) certification is compulsory.
- Proven experience in drafting and implementing remote work policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of HR software and systems.
- Excellent understanding of employee experience and performance management.
- Familiarity with HR compliance and regulations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or technology sector is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Administrator jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!