2 weeks ago
Job title : HR & Admin Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- 5 – 7 Years relevant professional experience at least 1 year in financial services and a minimum of 2 years at the senior management level.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Law
- Knowledge of digitizing HR processes end to end or of any HRIS systems.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification
- Must be a member of CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria) and possess a valid HR Practitioner License from the institute
- Must be a holder of HRPL (Human Resources Practitioner License)
- We are ideally looking for an individual from a legal background with HR experience.
- The primary focus of this role is to support the growth Mkobo by providing comprehensive Human Resource and office administrative services to support the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives.
- The HR & Admin Manager (HRAM) will provide the following core HR services namely recruitment, training & development, benefits & compensation, HR and office administration. Provide training & coaching for Supervisor and Managers on their people management skills.
- Develop bench strength of talent & skills to enable quick fulfilment of job openings. While the legal responsibility will be focused on providing timely and sound legal advice to Management on all relevant issues and acting as Company Secretary.
- Knowledge of other applicable employment regulations and statutory obligations.
- Knowledge of human resources best practices.
- Knowledge of how to effectively manage remote team
- knowledge of current remuneration practices and principles
- Demonstrates business acumen and translates business objectives into actionable HR plans and results
- Knowledge of developing training programs for Employees
- Ethical with high level of integrity
- Good communicator, listener and a team player
- Professional, responsible and accountable
- Quality and customer focused, open to ideas and change and Commitment to the Company’s Vision and Values
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives. Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintaining and revising the company’s HR policies, handbooks and procedures and ensuring effective implementation and enforcement of the approved policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Managing, updating, and maintaining the HRIS system, and other HR platforms and fundamental HR tasks
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Ensure that a comprehensive remote working policy is put in place where there is a high engagement of remote staff and they are fully embedded into Mkobo team
- Nurture a positive working environment to encourage a high-performance team
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain salary structure/plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Develop bench strength of talent & skills to enable quick fulfilment of job openings
- Ensure that the office is run efficiently and all services are maintained to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave and other leave of absences.
- Any other corporate administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR & Admin Manager jobs