Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : HR/Admin Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client; a reputable a reputable company is looking to fill the role of HR/ADMIN MANAGER
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives. Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Admin/HR department
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintaining and revising the companyÛªs HR policies, handbooks and procedures and ensuring effective implementation and enforcement of the approved policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Nurture a positive working environment to encourage a high-performance team
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain salary structure/plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure that the office is run efficiently and all services are maintained to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave and other leave of absences.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office. Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 Years cognate experience as an HR/ADMIN MANAGER in a TRANSPORTATION/LOGISTICS COMPANY
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of Ayobo,Ipaja or environs
*HR/Admin Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria