Job title : HR / Admin Assistant jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist, and execute successful sourcing strategies for supplies, goods and services in line with procurement policy
- Take and update inventory and asset register
- Prepare and raise payment request
- Manage and identify office repairs and maintenance
- Identify quality suppliers and initiate relationships with these suppliers and contractors.
- Negotiate with external suppliers and contractors to secure advantageous terms in a transparent manner
- Prepare purchase orders in consultations with various team members
- Coordinate bid comparison committee
- Prepare contracts and agreements in line with organizational policy and government guidelines.
- Foresee unexpected events through proper analysis and control measures
- Propose updates and reviews to procurement policy accordingly
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Management Accounting, Economics, or related academic fields.
- Minimum of one year NGO working experience
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, office workspace etc
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- HR / Admin Assistant jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 15 jobs