7 days ago
Job title : Housekeeper
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Undergo training and sign the company’s contract
- Understand the company’s policy on daily duties, guest’s possessions and privacy issues
- Excellent grooming, personal hygiene and appearance before work starts.
- Knock on the door politely; you can enter when you get permission and have all the necessary tools at hand before doing the cleaning.
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing and arranging the sheets & towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, and rearranging the room.
- Report any faults found in the rooms while rendering services such as spills, broken glass and property damage.
- Clean, disinfect and store all equipment properly at the end of the daily duty
- Maintain a positive relationship with employees and staff.
- Collect and remove trash and debris daily.
- Manage the laundry, including washing, drying, ironing and sorting linen, sheets and curtains.
- Perform detailed deep cleaning when required
- Check entrance door inside and out, hinges and door frame, all should be clean and in good working order.
- Check the ceiling, window, switches and lights, they should be in good working order, clean and free of cobwebs.
- Check the walls, pictures, glasses, artwork, chairs, tables, cabinets; they should all be clean and in good condition.
- Pay attention to internal personal habits: do not move things etc.
- Excellent washing and dry-cleaning skill.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Salary: N40,000 monthly.
- Accommodation is available.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed C V to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Housekeeper” as the subject of the email.
Note: This is a leave-in job as the company provides accommodation and the applicant should be willing to work for a long term.
- Janitorial Services jobs
- Housekeeper jobs