UNOCASA Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Hotel Manager
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : June 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing people, maximizing sales and generating more leads. The ideal candidate will work closely with upper management to craft sales plans to help build and maintain revenue growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the hotel team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging industry trends and market shifts while being fully aware of social and competition status.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Managerial level in Hospitality industry. Progressive years in Customer service in the above-stated industry is a huge plus
- Basic IT skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Good communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.