Job title : Hostess
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Greet and welcome guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Takes and manage reservations for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Plans and organizes reservations on restaurant seating chart.
- Escort guests to assigned dining; bar areas or to a reserved table.
- Ensures they are seated comfortably.
- Assigns guests evenly across different servers’ sections in the restaurant.
- Maintains restaurant’s seating chart throughout the shift.
- Adds guests’ names to wait lists as necessary.
- Notifies guests when a table is ready.
- Keeps the hostess station neat and organized.
- Assists in rearranging tables for large parties.
- Reports any problems or issues to restaurant manager.
- Assists in setting up and cleaning up the restaurant during opening and closing shifts, respectively.
- Addresses and resolves customer concerns and complaints.
- Keeps in contact with servers to make sure the seating chart is properly balanced.
- Thank guests for dining at the restaurant when they leave.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Hostess jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!