DKT International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Hospital Sales Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
DESCRIPTION: DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Hospital Sales Executive based in Rivers state. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and committed individual to fill this position:
- Identify target markets (Hospitals- public and private) with organizational strategy, utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and existing operations, structure, reporting tools and dashboards.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include prearranged appointments or regular Û÷coldÛª calling.
- Deliver presentations, medical detailing and clinical presentation to doctors, practice staff, nurses and pharmacists in hospitals in private and public sector.
- Build and maintain working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and share with head-office on regular basis.
- Win new customers (hospitals/clinics, develop partner clinics, public sector facilities- General hospitals, Teaching hospitals, Governmental maternity clinics, Federal Medical centres and PHCs) as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Develop working relationships with Ministries of Health with a view to supplying DKT products.
- Meet and if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business, itinerary and marketing plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables and itinerary so that your assigned territory is well covered.
- Regularly attend meetings, technical data presentations/trainings, briefings and sales review meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, future sales planning, territory coverage, challenges.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data, marketing materials, product training slides and detailing aids/brochures supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss same with health professionals during presentations and visits.
- Achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to hospital sales, marketing and clinical demonstrations of all related products and programs.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers.
- Coordinate all issues with key customers (MOHs, public and private hospitals) between sales, supply chain, support/customer services, training, marketing and finance.
- Submit reports giving details of dayÛªs work consisting of names of doctors, medical staff, pharmacies and so forth.
Qualification / Experience
- A bachelorÛªs degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological and pharmaceutical/medical Sciences or related field is required
- 3-5 yearsÛª experience as Hospital Medical Sales Representative or similar role for private and public hospitals
- Excellent communication, medical detailing, and presentation skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence, determination, and persistence
- Patience, self-motivation, and ability to use your initiative
- Planning, analytical, and organizational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to various working hours, travelling and systems
- Results and target achievement oriented.
This position reports to the National Hospital Sales Manager.
*Hospital Sales Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position and Location as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria