Job title : Hospital Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Hospital HR and Administrative Manager will be responsible for overseeing the management of all people and operational resources of the hospital to ensure operations run smoothly, (including staff, document management, assets and others)
- To succeed in this role, he / she will need to understand hospital economics, labour relations, and human resources administration and have proven management skills. It is also very important to have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of all staff in thehospital.
- Evaluate staff performance and supervise them.
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding of all new hires.
- Work towards improving the efficiency of care, keep up-to-date on new laws, represent the hospital at meetings and organize the records of facility services.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in the hospital,including staff administration, training, and coordination of all employees.
- Inspect condition or functioning of facilities or equipment.
- Liaising with a variety of professionals, from doctors, nurses and other staff.
- Utilize problem-solving and technical skills to find creative solutions for staffing and administrative problems.
- Supervising the administrative officers to maintain an organized medical and employee records
- Monitoring administrative staff’s performance
- Regularly presenting reports of hospital activities to senior management.
- Ensuring prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answering queries from staff and external bodies
- Developing strategies to improve revenue generation of the hospital
- Overseeing all administrative function to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Disciplining poor performance or conduct and acknowledge exceptional performance or conduct.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Certification And Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree (Minimum)
- 5+ years previous experience in hospital management (HR experience will be an added advantage).
- Microsoft Office software knowledege.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title e.g “Property Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Hospital Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Manager jobs