Job title : Hospital Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 12, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time, on-site role located in Lagos for a Hospital Accountant.
- The Ideal Candidate will be the head of the Account Department and will directly report to the Medical Director.
- The Hospital Accountant will work with a team of accountants and Billing Officers and will be responsible for maintaining the financial state of the hospital by managing the budgets, preparing audited financial reports, overseeing payable and accounts receivable, account reconciliations, calculating and filing of Tax.
- The Hospital Accountant will also assist in developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with regulations, improve financial performance and Implement cost reduction strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Professional certification in Accounting (e.g., ICAN, ACCA)
- At least 4+ years of experience as an Accountant in a healthcare or related industry
- Understanding of healthcare financial accounting principles and regulations
- Experience with financial management software (e.g., QuickBooks, Sage 50, SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a team Player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested Candidates can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Hospital Accountant jobs
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 403 jobs