Owens and Xley’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Home Automation Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Our client, a fast growing automation and installation company, is seeking to hire qualified and experienced Home Automation Supervisors who have past experience in installation of home automation systems such as intelligent lighting, alarm control solutions, multi-room audio and video streaming, automated shades, climate control solutions, CCTVÛ?etc. The Home Automation Supervisors will be responsible for supervising the installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, testing and repairing of home automation systems in the field to ensure optimum usage and quality. They will ensure compliance to customer specifications and company requirements, schedule, coordinate and supervise installation support and service operations.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Assess resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop, supervise and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Supervise technical implementation team and manage all project implementation activities from inception till final delivery.
- Conduct customer training
- Bsc in electrical or computer engineering or any related field
- Min. of 4 years experience in home automation System Designs and implementation.
- Experience in Home Automation systems including (Light Control/ AC / Shutter / Current Control/ Surveillance Systems/ MATV/ Intercom System/ PBX Telephony Systems/ Data Network Infrastructure (Passive)/ Wifi / LAN/ Computer Servers and Data Storage systems/ Zoned Audio Systems/ Distributed Video/System Integration
- Ability to manage effectively individuals at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, and Auto Cad
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- High organizational skills and ability to manage stress and meet deadlines
*Home Automation Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria