Henkel’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 21013608
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Trains and supports supplier complaint coordinators in use of the SCMS system and SCMS maintenance, incl. escalation support when needed.
- Extracts and analyzes the suppliers’ complaints report, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports the realization of Supplier Complaint Reduction Programs Supports and delivers on the Supplier Evaluation Program.
- Supports Product Development in the selection process of new suppliers and joint development programs (3PM Suppliers).
- Supports the Audit Plan in the region by audit activities and auditor’s tasks (reports and database update).
- Supports and in some cases facilitates customer audits of 3PM suppliers and supports customer requirement implementation to suppliers.
- Creates and revises quality documents in respective databases.
- Supports the internal audit and external audit, and customer audits.
- Supports Supplier Quality & Development Team to apply the global strategy and program in the region.
- Supports in the suppliers’ claim process.
- Supports MOC Process for Raw/Packaging/3PM projects as defined in the procedure.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control/assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here