Helen Keller International’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : M & E Intern
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : May 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Project: Sustaining Integrated MDA for NTDs Control and Elimination in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Technical Supervisor(s): State Team Lead
Contract Period: Up-Until December 31, 2021
Objective: To support the Project’s M&E system in the State office
Summary of Key Expectations
- The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position are to support the M&E Associate in ensuring that Helen Keller Nigeria’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to Helen Keller supported activities.
The M & E Intern will be responsible in:
- Support the project in monitoring and supervision of project activities in all endemic LGAs using WHO guidelines.
- Provide supportive data validation and collection in all endemic LGAs
- Support the M&E Associate in data entry, cleaning and reporting.
- The M&E intern will support the unit in ensuring high data quality to meet donor expectation and global best practices in alignment with state/national NTDs elimination and control goal.
- Support proper documentation and safeguarding of NTDs data as required by the project.
- Support the NTDs Project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using national tools
- Any other Duties assigned by the supervisors
- Minimum of 1 year hand-on monitoring & evaluation position experience
- Extensive experience in cascaded trainings, monitoring and reporting of mass campaigns in Nigeria
- Good analytical, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as One MS Word document to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: There are no relocation allowances available for this position.