Job title : Heart of House Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our Utility Cleaners play an important role in support of a number of vital hotel functions.
- At our hotels these associates may work across departments (e.g., kitchen, food and beverage, laundry) to support cleaning needs.
- Whether preparing fresh clean linen and spotless dining ware for guests to enjoy, operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools (e.g., dish washing machines, hand wash stations, linen washers and dryers), or transporting dishware or linens across the hotel, these associates do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards, develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and departments, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Heart of House Specialist jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 2993 jobs