Job title : Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures, and programs.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all local, national, and international HSE regulations and standards relevant to the oil and gas industry.
- Conduct regular safety audits, risk assessments, and company facilities, equipment, and work site inspections.
- Develop and implement safety training programs for employees, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Build effective relationships with clients, subcontractors, and partners to support Cainergy’s core safety values.
- Promote the application of HSE Legislation, ISM Code, ISPS Code and all other relevant industry instruments and guidelines on all owned or managed units in the company and sites.
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s Safety Policies in its various sites locations within the country.
- Review implementation and auditing of the Management System to ensure on-going compliance with relevant legislation such as the HSE Notices, ISM Code, ISPS Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 29001, API Q2, FPAL and other relevant QHSE legislations.
- Arrange for the appropriate PPE and safety training for personnel and monitor HSE briefings and audits
- Monitor and assess the company’s environmental impact and develop strategies for minimizing environmental risks.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to integrate HSE considerations into project planning and execution.
- Collating, reviewing and documenting management review reports, annual QHSE Action Plans, project safety reports, safety statistic reports for Cainergy and its various site locations.
- Lead and mentor the HSE team, providing guidance and support in all HSE matters.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the company’s HSE programs and make continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or HSE related discipline.
- Recognised professional HSE Institute Membership is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Security / Safety jobs
- Health, Safety & Environment Manager jobs