- This job has expired!
Ascentech Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes andhandle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- 1 or 2 years of proven experience as a safety officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
* Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer jobs
*Jobs in Lagos
*Security / Safety jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 40 jobs