KPMG’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Head, Strategy jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: The Managing Director
- The individual will be responsible for developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organisation, drive the implementation of overall strategic goals and oversee the delivery of the organisation’s transformation programme.
Skills and Capabilities
- Assist in developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organisation.
- Drive the implementation of overall strategic goals and oversee the delivery of the organization’s transformation programme.
- Establish performance measures to determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies and identify areas for strategic improvement. Define potential business models in order to realise profitability.
- Drive awareness and insightful analyses of market trends to ascertain risks and opportunities for the organisation.
- Draft regular analysis reports on market opportunities for senior management, business leadership and executives, and relevant stakeholders to support decision making.
- Oversee the regular development, design and roll-out of innovative and tailored products into the market.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the strategies and products with a view to identifying improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate across the organisation with top leadership, aiding in individualised strategy formulation for different projects and initiatives.
- Manage portfolio of projects in the organisation and ensure seamless execution.
- Coordinate collaboration with markets/ functional units, for effective implementation of the corporate strategy ÛÒ sharing knowledge and best practice effectively.
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution (2:1)
- M.Sc./MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIIN)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a strategy role within the financial services industry
- Proven experience in strategy execution.
- Possess project/ programme management, business analysis, technical delivery and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of working on high-quality strategy implementation with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements.
- Strong commercial awareness with a sharp focus on results.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry and an appreciation of the dynamics in Nigeria.
- Outstanding qualitative and quantitative analytical skills combined with an ability to apply judgement and think strategically.
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills; conversant with secondary data sources relevant to the insurance industry.
*Head, Strategy jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria