Job title : Head, Security Technology Services
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 21, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To oversee and co-ordinate the execution of key projects and initiatives in line with project and business objectives.
- Develop work programs and plans for the Technology services / functional areas in line with the overall strategic direction and ensure common understanding of role, responsibilities, and ensure common understanding of role, responsibilities, and implications by all direct reports.
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Deliver projects to completion on the time and on budget; and to the satisfaction of all parties: customers’ expectations are to be exceeded wherever and whenever possible.
- Provide broad guidelines for the development or operational policies, procedures and actively guide the implementation and institutionalization of same.
- Drive the articulation and implementation of sound project acceptance and management procedures to ensure all projects are handled and delivered effectively to the desired quality.
- Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximize profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractors’ services.
- Coordinate the entire team to effectively manage different technology tasks through proper planning, time management and up to date project management procedures.
- Responsible for the development and management of all Technology bids, tender and proposals.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings
- Build strong relationships with subcontractors, in particular preferred suppliers.
- Liaise with the Procurement Department to design guidelines and framework for sourcing manufacturers, vendors and supplier that provides best price for quality products and equipment, monitor compliance to procurement guidelines.
- Ensure products and equipment supplied meet agreed specification and quality.
- Ensure good inventory management to ensure timely reorder and requisition of equipment/ materials.
- Manage the Technology service department through training, on the job development including ensuring that they work in line with company’s business code and conducts.
- Lead a team of Technology / Project Managers delivering projects across a portfolio of contracts.
- Provide overall leadership and support to direct reports.
- Execute other assignments / tasks given.
- Monitor disbursement and use of equipment to ensure prudent and optimal use, thereby minimizing wastages and misuse.
- Foster and manage relationships with the company’s strategic and key clients.
- Develop and implement a structured approach to key account management and client servicing to further improve the business approach to relationship management.
- Be customer focused within all areas of operational activities, ensure that effective relationships are maintained with key client contracts and the site teams/ managers to identify and win Technology/ Project opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Technology field. Certification or Project Management certification will an added advantaged.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduate work experience, with at least 6 years in a management position.
- Proficiency in the installation and maintenanace of electrical, security and communication systems.
- Applicant must have a clear knowledge in the maintenance / repair of electrical, security technology and communication systems tbe able to supervise and lead technicians, control room operators, and other team members.
- Hands-on exposure to telecommunication engineering and/or computer engineering including proven experience to have worked in theTechnology department of a security company.
- Excellent communication skill, both oral and written.
- Advanced PC skills, including Miscrosoft Word,Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using “Head, Security Technology Services – Victoria Island” as the subject of the email.
- Please do not apply if you lack proven work experience in security technology.
- Only candidates with knowledge in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical, security and communication systems should apply.
- Ensure CVs are typed and sent as a Microsoft document or in pdf format; do not send scanned copies.
- Applications without a specific job title and location will not be considered.
- Only applicants residing on the island or mainland axis close to the Island should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Head, Security Technology Services jobs