Zedvance Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Risk Management
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Risk Manager manages the organization’s risk policies and procedures. To offer hands-on risk model building for the market, credit, and operational risk; ensures that controls are working properly. S/he supports research and analysis and applies strong mathematical and analytical skills to a number of business processes.
- Develop & implement relevant risk management processes.
- Oversee, manage & direct the entire credit management process from credit policy design to credit risk underwriting, collections, and recovery.
- Update the credit policy guide when the need arises and consider appropriate recommendations to ensure sustainable growth.
- Document credit risk management policies, procedures, and communicate to staff members.
- Resolve risk management issues that may arise during the business.
- Provide support, enlightenment, and training to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Ensure strict compliance with approved risk management policies (Internal & External)
- Champion risk reporting in an appropriate way for relevant audiences.
- Champion Basel Implementation, Stress Testing, Capital Adequacy ratio computation, etc.
- Conduct risk assessment which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing, and estimating risks affecting the business.
- Provide Leadership to all members of the Risk Management Group.
- A Bachelors (or Masters) degree in Finance, Risk, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 6-10 years’ quality experience in a relevant role within Risk Management.
- Experience in the financial services/banking sector.
- Consumer finance industry experience would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Head, Risk Management in Lagos