Job title : Head, Research and Intelligence
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Track and analyse key macroeconomic trends in the Nigeria business environment, distilling insights and implications.
- Conduct research and analyse data to provide actionable insights in developing reports covering key sectors in Nigeria
- Analyse trends and competitive environments of key industries
- Provide robust market and industry research support to service various clients’ needs.
- Writing research summaries and compiling data into comprehensive reports
- Employ problem-solving skills and data interpretation to understand and predict a given subject matter outlook.
- Supports quantitative and qualitative research methodologies as dictated by Research objectives.
- Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices
- A minimum of First Degree in Economics, Finance or related fields
- Ability to analyse and interpret industry trends
- Good analytic and research skills
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Head, Research and Intelligence jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 66 jobs