2 months ago
Job title : Head, Quality Assurance and Software Testing jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- The Head, QA manages day to day operation of the software testers including providing quality assurance of all software developed before deployment.
- The QA function ensures adequate testing is conducted to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issue.
- This may cover both functional (manual/automated) and non-functional testing (performance, stress, volume testing, etc.)
Software Systems Testing
- Write Automated software tests for various application features
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis Collaborate with teams using version control systems.
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using PSOTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring Experience working with various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger etc.
- Experience working with JMETER to test software performance
- Maintain and provide direction for updating existing automated testing scripts
- Perform usability, functional, and regression tests using both automated and manual methods as best fits, based on documented test plans.
Leadership, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Define the strategy, approach, and execution of Quality Assurance in development projects.
- Implement the Group’s QA methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, specifications, and regulations as applicable
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Organize and attend the weekly QA meetings and provide project updates accordingly
- Identify tools, techniques, and staffing needs to ensure efficiency and delivery of the team’s objectives
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Share ideas and initiatives to improve overall QA processes
- Design and develop innovative ideas to solve unique, technical problems
Qualification and Experience
- First degree
- Professional qualifications in ISTQB (CTFL) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years experience experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
- Minimum of four years experience in developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks
- Experience using SQL to manipulate databases
- Knowledge in Software Test Automation
- Project and Test Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- API Testing
- Solutions Verification
- Use of Build Automation
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Head, Quality Assurance and Software Testing jobs