Job title : Head, Power Training & Consulting
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The successful candidate for the position will be a graduate of Electrical / Power Engineering, preferably at the post-graduate level, with not less than fifteen years of experience in the Power/Utilities Industry.
- The appointee must have business development, leadership, and management competencies with a very good knowledge of the value chains of the power industry, generation, transmission, and distribution.
- The appointee will have strong research, proposal preparation, and presentation skills to the senior/top management of companies in the power/utilities industry.
- The successful candidate will have revenue, profit, and performance management responsibilities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Head, Power Training & Consulting jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!