IpNX Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head Planning and Design jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Function: Planning and Design
Reporting to: Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for planning FTTh clusters, nodes and reliable wireless network infrastructure designs. Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality. This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Expected Key Results
- Delivery of wireline network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Delivery of wireless network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates across despaired parties to deliver value.
- Asset Management
- Direct development of team members.
- Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Communications Engineering/ Computer Engineering and other related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum).
- A masters degree in Engineering/MBA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GPON, FTTh, radio and transmission technologies.
- Conversant with planning tools (GIS/radio planning tools/MapInfo and CAD tools etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge or experience of programming and database applications like Python and SQL would be an added advantage.
- A CFOT with emphasis on FTTh Technologies certification will be an added advatage. Other certifications in networking and project management would be an added advantage.
- Work Experience:
- At least 10 years experience within the telecoms space.
- Experience in turnkey microwave radio planning design and build.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle.
- Should be conversant with building and maintaining wireless networks.
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools.
- Conversant with the use of GIS and CAD Tools to implement designs.
- Other Requirements
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.