3 weeks ago
Job title : Head, People Operations (Renda)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an operationally focused, relentlessly driven star to lead our People. This is a high-impact role for someone who loves challenges.
- You will be laser focused on motivating and retaining our best staff, and will work to ensure that our service delivery positively impacts all staff.
- The ideal candidate comes from a strong commercial background.
- You may have retail, operations, or consulting experiences, with a strong track record managing organizations and people in very fast-paced environments.
- You are energetic, tireless, relentless, and you are comfortable dealing with people of all backgrounds.
- Design HR strategy in alignment of organizational objectives and ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR role in organizational strategy implementation
- Ensure top-notch global People service delivery. This means ensuring that all processes that touch employee needs are running smoothly. This includes all aspects of the employee life cycle, including contracting, employee on-boarding, payroll, benefits management, office administration, administration of off-site spaces, employee engagement, staff retention and career progression
- Execute on a data-driven approach across all People activities. It is your responsibility to ensure you and your team are leveraging all available data to drive decision-making
- Align company processes and policies with best practices and employment/labour regulations in all countries of operation
- Execute on performance and talent management initiatives and resource planning
- Lead all investigations, meetings, and reviews related to any disciplinary issues of gross misconduct or gross negligence, as well as any appeals or grievances
- Lead the development and implementation of the workforce plan; provide input and support for staffing decisions
- Track and monitor HR metrics in line with HR strategy; deploy appropriate interventions where required
- Work with staff, managers, and executives to develop and implement employee wellness initiatives and strategies
- Build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field
- Relevant Professional Certification
- At least 5 years’ active HR experience, including within leadership roles and for rapidly scaling companies – across operational and project managerial capacities
- Strong analytical and data driven thinker, ideally with previous experience in commercial and operational areas
- Self-starter; highly driven individual that will take ownership from the get-go and proactively look for improvement
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work with a very diverse workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- High integrity with zero tolerance for any unethical business practice
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Head, People Operations (Renda) jobs