SOSO CARE’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Sustainability, Impact and Recycling jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : August 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
SOSO CARE is a social enterprise health insurtech which aims to bridge the gap in health financing, trust and awareness by accepting cash or recycables as premium for health care access across over 1000 hospitals.
We’re looking to onboard visionaries to join our quest to close the gap on insurance distribution and drive behavioural engineering on recycling as a value for insurance premium.
About the Role:
- We are looking for an amazing person to lead our sustainability, data, impact and recycling. The lead person will either be resident in Port Harcourt or Abuja. He/She will be responsible for leading the entire team, operations, management, product awareness, branding, developing and executing strategic plans, Data and PR initiative to promote the brand and grow customer base to align with company vision.
- the job will oversee all management and operations of our recycling part of the business as a means to finance insurance premium. You will develop integrated and creative business campaigns built on customer data/ insights. You will create linkage and work closely with the CEO.
- We are looking for someone with in-depth and bullish mindset of winning, understanding of persona and buying journey.
- Experienced in recycling, sustainability, marketing, business operations and development. Knowledge in recycling will be highly recommended.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, marketing, leadership or similar role, insurance, waste management or social enterprise industry knowledge is a big plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.