Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Head of Sales jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales target and expand the BankÛªs customer base.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability targets.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behaviors to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Ensuring compliance with the bankÛªs policies and procedures.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- A good First Degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
*Head of Sales jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria