Job title : Head of QA and Testing
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Tezza Business Solutions is looking for a strong Quality Assurance and Testing leader to head our global testing service.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, offshore and in-house.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, performance testing ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation, Functional/Non-Functional Testing, Performance Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Be accountable for the test automation and Performance testing project.
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation and performance testing.
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Work with QA managers, Development managers and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is often preferred.
- Significant experience (6 years plus) in quality assurance and testing roles, with a track record of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Previous experience in a leadership or managerial role within QA or testing.
- Proficiency in testing methodologies, test automation, and relevant testing tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of testing types, including functional, regression, performance, and security testing.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Head of QA and Testing jobs