IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Operations
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Role Expectation
- Responsible for overall network power performance of assigned Project.
- Set the objectives of the field supervisors in order to meet the national KPIs and monitor their performance against these objectives.
- Ensure reduction in MTTR and failure count of assigned Project
- Maintain and nurture a sound working relationship between all associated parties on the Project, both within the company and external.
- Overseeproper site team dimensioning, resource allocation and cost control.
- Holdregular meetings, with all field supervisors under control, to discuss Project’s performance, special projects and communicate any issues from staff to management or vice versa.
- Provide monthly diesel usage report and responsible for overall diesel usage of assigned project in line with company approved quantities
- Have regular meetings with clients to discuss and resolve issues.
- Interact with Operations/Project Director and attending monthly meetings with other regional managers.
- Perform annual assessments of field supervisors in line with the company policy using the above objectives and performance.
- Ensure resources, materials and people are available in order to ensure that all project network objectives are fully met.
- Ensure that adequate training is received by staff, both informal and formal, and provide succession planning and career paths for staff.
- Introduce quality and safety awareness procedures in the project, monitoring performance and ensuring compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget requirements and managing the allocated operations budget.
- Assist in the development of new operations procedures and policies
- Keep accurate and updated site records, staff records, tools and company assets
- Manage other small assignments under project as may be directed by line manager.
- First Degree in a related course (preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Project Management an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in related fields is an added advantage.
- 5 – 15 years experience.
Skills / Abilities:
- A good knowledge of the operation, maintenance, planning and implementation of network transmission, Microwave RF transmission and multiplexing systems.
- An overview of interconnect and licensing as contained in the telecommunications act
- The ability to set up budgets and work within the budgeted constraints.
- Able to set objectives and targets that are beneficial to the smooth running of the network and monitor progress against them.
- Innovative self-starter able to face the challenges of evolving technology, re-evaluating objectives, procedures, processes to continuously improve network performance.
- Must have a natural leadership ability with the necessary skills to control, motivate and lead staff to achieve excellence.
- Have good communication skills to resolve conflict and negotiate win-win solutions.
- Self-Disciplined, motivated, energetic self-starter with an exemplary work ethos.
- Proven initiative with the ability to work under stress while meeting timelines.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office packages and the ability to set up spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.