High Performance Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Operations jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing daily activities across functions in the Church and also managing established procedures. The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Effective Systematic implementation and alignment to all processes
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the organizational efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated as well as identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among Human Resources, Communication, IT, Facility and Finance to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Strategic Planning and Achievement of Goal
- Developing strategy for the ChurchÛªs IT infrastructure and ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Oversee and manage Operational Budget
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the church by evaluating its security and potential risks
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be tenacious, loyal and trustworthy
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
Qualification and other requirements
- BachelorÛªs degree in Business Administration or related field
- A Post-Graduate Degree or Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Extensive and diversified background with a minimum of 10 yearsÛª work experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial/supervisory level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms)
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Head of Operations in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.