eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Head of Marketing/Sales
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Title: Head of Marketing/Sales
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Our client who is a start-up in the regulatory/legislation technology space is looking for an experienced and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Head of Marketing/Sales. Candidate should have 6-8 years total experience in a tech-focused or tech-related company.
Minimum Qualification: BSc
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 6-8 years
- Ensuring that thereÕs a standardized and recognizable logo
- Ensuring that the company has brand guidelines and that anyone working on creatives internally and externally adheres to them (the colors, logo placement, brand tone).
- Controlling when, how and where company’s merchandise is deployed.
- Defining and managing the brand communication strategy using a variety
- Owning the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Establishing and maintaining brand budgets
- Creating, executing, and managing marketing programs and campaigns
- Staying current on market trends and competitive activity
- Defining company’s marketing and sales strategy
- Defining company’s marketing and sales budget and expenditure (budget allocation and spend)
C. Corporate Communication
- Controlling the narrative and ensuring thereÕs consistency in brand tone in internal and external communications.
- Developing and implementing marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Defining KPIs for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Determining strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Creating internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee moral
- Overseeing the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
- Writing and delivering internal newsletter on a monthly basis
- Representing the organization at events and press conferences
- Reaching out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
D. Digital Marketing
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building, and maintaining company’s social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizing user funnels.
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluating emerging technologies.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing management and investors with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analysing media coverage
- Liaising with investors, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Direct marketing of the companyÕs products.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Generating leads.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven experience in marketing management or team lead role
- Experience in sales related role
- Track record of successful campaigns
- Track record of managing 3rd parties
- Digital Marketing knowledge and experience
- Content creation knowledge and experience
- Accomplished verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of business functions
- Working knowledge of Tech infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a bonus
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time – frames and simultaneously manage several objects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online