Job title : Head of Marketing
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client, in the Oil and Gas industry, is seeking to hire a Head of Marketing to develop and execute strategic Marketing programs in accordance with growth objectives which will contribute to overall corporate profit.
- Constantly researching and sourcing of new products. Provide leadership to the team and also ensure implantation of all planned task and aligning strategy with key objectives.
- Formulate marketing strategies to increase and build brand awareness which will drive business growth.
- Develop new business relationships focusing more on corporates, PR, partnerships and good brand associations that will in turn increase sales / brand awareness.
- Develop and manage marketing/social media calendar to maximize seasonal strategic focus.
- Also, ensure ongoing update and communication of the calendar to all relevant parties.- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns by increasing the effectiveness of social media, Newsletters, outdoor screen, online advertising and search engine marketing while identifying new growth opportunities.
- Propose and manage the marketing budget in line with business strategy and set targets.- Responsible for overall brand image and positioning both in-store & online
- Constantly researching and sourcing for products across all departments to meet customers demand.
- Abreast with trends and current happenings in the industry.
- Restructure and coordinate all vendors’ relationship ensuring that they align with company image and also comply with our set policies & procedures.
- Support the buying team & constantly research on ways to maximize commercial potential of customers and provide regular feedback.
- Develop programs and ways to optimize the potential of customer relationships using the data base to drive sales and increase customer loyalty.
- Plan and execute company events, constantly organizing different launch programs
- In charge of quality control, service standards and also ensuring that the store, products and visual displays are aligned to the company brand image.
- Reorganize the female fashion, by bringing in new designers that align with company brand.
- Constantly plan photo shoot around new arrivals to create awareness in order to increase customer base and bring back lost ones.
- Support with visual merchandising, on a weekly basis reshuffle with the sales team the clothing on the shop floor with the ones in the store.- Regularly meet with the sales team to get feedback and also utilize the sales report to generate information that will aid in buying and marketing decision making. – Periodically support the team by organizing trainings on marketing tips and other areas that may be required.- When necessary work with cross-functional team to maximize customer satisfaction & enhance customer loyalty.
- Minimum bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field
- An MBA and other marketing certifications will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years of experience in similar roles
- Prior experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Head of Marketing jobs